This is to inform you of the due information on data processing purposes and methods as well as on the communication and disclosure of the data you provided to Terravision London Finance ltd. (hereinafter also referred to as only "Company") for your participation on website www.terravision.eu (hereinafter also referred to as only “Site”). The purpose and length of data processing are strictly related to your Site participation. The Company may use the data you provided for all the purposes tied to your participation, including the possibility of providing you access to all the services offered on the site. The Company reserves the right to also use this data for all the other legal purposes associated with its business.
- a) process the data you provided to conduct analyses, market surveys and statistics on user satisfaction and preferences regarding the Company’s services;
- c) inform you of new Site features and, more generally, Company initiatives.
For processing purposes, as illustrated and within the limits of the above, all your data may also be disclosed to third parties, public or private, such as companies that conduct market surveys and statistics, companies that provide marketing, advertising, promotional and sales services. Providing data and consent to the processing, communication and disclosure for the above purposes are mandatory for project participation. Any refusal to provide the required data or relevant processing, communication and disclosure consent shall deny project participation and the possibility of completing activities associated with the project. Your personal data shall be computer processed, both on and offline, by individuals specifically assigned by the Company such as employees, associates or consultants. The Site may contain links that transfer you to other sites. Sites linked to www.terravision.eu are not under the Company's control and may have privacy policies other than the one described herein. Consequently, the Company may not be deemed liable in any way for any violation of your privacy on sites other than www.terravision.eu. Furthermore, the Company may not be deemed liable in any way for any direct communication of your personal or sensitive or information of any other nature in Site sections dedicated to Forums. The Company reserves the right to disclose the data you provided to any third party purchasers of the company or its branches. You may exercise your rights, such as accessing, receiving indications on the source of the personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in the event electronic tools are employed for processing, on the identification data concerning the data controller and individuals or categories of individuals to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data, the update, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation and block of illicitly processed data - contacting the data controller at the addresses listed below: The Data controller is Terravision London Finance, contactable via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org – registered offices: The Colonnades Unit 1 2 3 Fountain Square, 1 2 3 Buckingham Palace Road, LONDON, SW1W9SH.
The cookies we use fall into 3 categories. These categories are described below.Essential cookies
These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use a cookie to keep you logged in during your visit, so the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. We also use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.Analytics and customization cookies
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile ("device"), your experience on the website may be limited (for instance, you may not be able to browse fully and freely or add products to your basket and purchase them).How do I disable/enable cookies?
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser. We have explained how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main Internet browsers below. For information on how to manage cookies your tablet and/or mobile, please consult your documentation or online help files.Google Chrome
- - In the settings menu, select 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page
- - Select the 'Content settings' button in the privacy section
- - The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- - In the tools menu, select 'Options'
- - Select the privacy tab in the options box
- - From the dropdown choose, 'Use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
- - In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'
- - Click the privacy tab
- - You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- - In the settings menu, select the 'Preferences' option
- - Open the privacy tab
- - Select the option you want from the 'Block cookies' section
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
Third party cookies are not placed by us. We would therefore suggest that you look at those third parties' websites for information about the cookies they place and how you can manage them.